Giordano's Floral Creations has been a trusted florist in Fort Pierce, FL since 1985. As a fourth-generation florist, owner Ralph Giordano carries on the family legacy of providing exceptional floral services. Located in Fort Pierce, we proudly serve the St. Lucie and Martin County area, bringing beauty and joy to our community through our creative floral designs.
- Great Customer Service: At Giordano's Floral Creations, we prioritize excellent customer service. Our dedicated team goes above and beyond to ensure that each customer receives a friendly and personalized experience. We take the time to understand your needs and preferences, providing expert advice and attention to detail to make your floral experience a memorable one.
- Special Occasions: From birthdays to anniversaries, graduations to promotions, Giordano's Floral Creations has the perfect floral arrangements to make every special occasion even more memorable. Our talented floral designers will create stunning designs that capture the essence of the celebration, adding a touch of beauty and elegance to your festivities.
- Sympathy: In times of sorrow, we understand the importance of expressing condolences and offering comfort through thoughtful sympathy arrangements. Our compassionate team will assist you in choosing the perfect arrangement to honor your loved ones and provide solace to those grieving, with sensitivity and care.
- Wedding: Your wedding day is a momentous occasion, and at Giordano's Floral Creations, we are here to make it unforgettable. Our experienced team specializes in creating breathtaking floral arrangements that reflect your unique style and vision. From stunning bridal bouquets to exquisite centerpieces, we will bring your wedding dreams to life, ensuring that every detail is picture-perfect.
- Online and In-Shop Ordering: For your convenience, we offer both online and in-shop ordering options. Browse our wide selection of flowers and gifts on our website, or visit our shop in Fort Pierce for a personalized shopping experience. Our knowledgeable staff is always ready to assist you in finding the perfect floral arrangements and gifts for any occasion with ease and convenience.
At Giordano's Floral Creations, we are proud to serve the Fort Pierce community with our exceptional customer service and beautiful floral creations. Whether it's a special occasion or a moment that calls for comfort and sympathy, we are here to exceed your expectations and bring a touch of beauty to your world.
Giordano's Floral Creations
1310 W. Midway Road
Fort Pierce,FL 34982
Our shop is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday.
We are available Sundays for Funeral Work Only.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 3 days prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day Father’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Ralph A. Giordano Jr.
Ralph A. Giordano Jr. AIFD, CFD, FSMD
Ralph is a 4th generation florist who's family came to the United States from Italy in the early 1900's. They started out pushing fruit and flower carts down the streets of Harlem until the 1920's when they opened "Ralph A. Giordano Funeral Home". They followed the opening of the funeral home with the opening of "Giordano's Pelham Bay Florist". Being born the day after Mother's Day, Ralph was immediately introduced to the floral industry following the holiday rush, and hasn't slowed down since.
Ralph began working in his family's floral shop as a young child, sweeping floors and processing flowers, and by the time he was a teenager, he was producing wedding bouquets and store-front designs. At the age of 21, Ralph was working as an assistant manager at a shop in South Florida, until the opportunity to purchase his own shop came along. In March of 1998, Ralph and his wife, Leslie, purchased and began running "Flowers by Ann Smith" here at our current location. Two years later the name of the shop was changed to "Giordano's Floral Creations" to honor Ralph's Family's business in New York.
Since his ownership began, over 20 years ago, Ralph has completed thousands of weddings, served well over 100,000 customers, and has won numerous local awards from various businesses in our community, as well as the countless sponsorship and donations he has contributed. He has spent the past years educating himself in modern design, as well as maintaining his knowledge in traditional floral design. Ralph has become a well known staple in the floral industry across the nation, as well as in our community.
Thank you for your loyalty and for your valuable time.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- American Express
- Apple Pay
If you have any questions or need more information, please email us at [email protected] or call us directly at (800)638-4498. We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
We specialize in the following services:
-Large inventory of fresh flowers
-Contemporary and traditional arrangements
-High-style floral arrangements
-Dried floral arrangements
-Extensive gift line
-Gourmet and fruit baskets
Our shop serves the following areas: All St. lucie and Martin County, Fort Pierce, White City, Lakewood Park, Port St. Lucie, Palm City, Jensen Beach, St. Lucie West, North Hutchinson Island, South Hutchinson Island, Stuart
|We also deliver to the following facilities|
|A Visiting Redi Nurse||Abbiejean Russell Care Ctr|
|Academy Assisted Living Facili||All County Funeral Home & Crem|
|Amore Dementia Care||Anew Tree Of Life|
|Aycock Funeral Home||Aycock Funeral Home Young & Pr|
|Aycock Funeral Homes & Crmtry||Beachland Retirement Home Inc.|
|Brookdale Jensen Beach||Brookdale Stuart|
|Cagle's Cove II Inc||Camelot Gardens Inc|
|Colonnades Condominium||Cornerstone Aclf|
|Divine Senior Care||Emerald Healthcare|
|Family Manors||Fernhill Memorial Gardens &|
|Forest Hills Palm City Chapel||Funerals By Coleman|
|Haisley Funeral||Haisley Funeral & Cremation Se|
|Hillcrest Memorial Gardens||Hortense Mills|
|Lake Forest Park- Senior Livin||Lawnwood Pavilion|
|Lawnwood Regional Med Ctr||Life Care Ctr Of Port St Lucie|
|Mariner Health Care Inc||Martin Funeral Home & Cremator|
|Martin Funeral Home-Crematory||Martin Health System|
|Martin Mem Behavioral Health||Martin Memorial Med Center|
|Martin Nursing & Restorative||Palm Garden|
|Pan American Retirement Svc||Parkway Health & Rehab Ctr|
|Plantation Manor||Port St Lucie Nursing Care|
|Port St. Lucie Hospital||Quality Care Assisted Living|
|Randolph Boarding Home||Residence Of Stuart|
|Rhodes Retirement Home||Richstreet Group Home|
|Salerro Bay Manor||Senior Citizen Home Care|
|Solaris Senior Living Stuart||St. Lucie Medical Center|
|Surgery Center of Ft. Pierce||Surgery Center Of Stuart|
|The Pointe at Ocean Boulevard||Treasure Coast Medical Health|
|Treasure Coast Seawinds||Water's Edge At Sandhill Cove|
|Yates Funeral Home||Yates Funeral Home & Crematory
A local delivery fee of $14.00 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
U.S. orders must be received before 12:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays except funeral orders with advanced notice. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.